Thursday, December 10, 2009

Texts From Tiger

Yes more on the Tiger front. The New York Post has posted some texts between Tiger Woods and woman #2 on the list which is now at 11. Here is the link and below is a few examples of what the Post has.

Tiger: Hey Sexy I can't come out this week. Something came up family wise (July 20, 3:04 p.m.)

Jaimee: That's okay I hope everything is fine ... would have liked to see you

Tiger: We will make it happen

Jaimee: I drove out for the night to surprise a friend with a present for there birthday (July 26, 11: 22 p.m.)

Tiger: what kind of present your naked body

Jaimee: haha no a watch I slept alone

Tiger: alone with him that is

Jaimee: haha I wish

Jaimee: miss u (Sept. 27, 6:38 p.m.)

Tiger: now that's hot so who is your new boy toy

Jaimee: no new boy toy ... still running dry... been on 2 real dates in the pat 2 months :(

Tiger: I need you

Jaimee: then get your tight ass over here and visit me! I need u

Tiger: I will wear you out soon

Jaimee: how soon? I got a new piercing

Tiger: really. Where

Jaimee: I just sent u a pic of it ... is on my cheek below my eye ... implanted a little diamond

Tiger: send it again. I didn't pick up on that

Tiger: you just need some attention from me

Tiger: do you have a boy friend (8:45 p.m.)

Jaimee: I don't even have someone I am dating ... no ... u can be my boyfriend ;)

Tiger: then I am

Jaimee: I wish

Tiger: quiet and secretively we will always be together

Tiger: when was the last time you got laid

Jaimee: if we hang out on a Sundway we can watch desperate houswives again haha (Sept. 30, 3:38 p.m.)

Tiger: oh god

Jaimee: take a break from watching boring old golf

Jaimee: I mean the amazing sport of golf ;)

Jaimee: [more than an hour later] babe I was kidding

Tiger: I know sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment